Vilso® Forte (PAA+ACT) produces a stabilized disinfectant containing 15% Paracetic acid, which can be used 30 minutes after one-to-one addition.
After mixing, it has the ability to protect and destroy all kinds of invisible bacteria, yeasts, fungi, spores, viruses and all microorganisms, including peracetic acid, which is formed by 15%.
Vilso® Forte is a high activity disinfectant based on 15% peracetic acid, prepared for use in the food, non-alcoholic beverage, milk and dairy products industries.
It is completely biodegradable. It is very effective in all types.
Inactivates all microorganisms, including bacteria, yeasts, fungi, spores and viruses.
• It is widely used in the food industry.
• It is an effective disinfectant based on 15% peracetic acid (PAA).
• It does not harm the environment. It disintegrates harmlessly into its components.
• It has a wide range of effects.
• Effective and versatile. It is used in the cleaning and disinfection of water factories, food industry, dairy products, soft drinks and other food processing industries.
• It has high oxidizing power that helps to remove residues.
• Suitable for use in soft or hard waters.
• Does not form foam.
• Effective at low application temperatures.
The disinfectant solution prepared is dissolved in 2.5% water and applied by spraying on the surface. Before the application, the surfaces should be cleaned of dirt and cleaned.
Use Vilso® Forte in concentrations between 0.04% and 2% Water/PAA, depending on the type of application and contact time (10-30 is recommended).
The surfaces on which Vilso® Forte has been applied are then rinsed with drinking water.
Veterinary use: Dilute 3 to 5 g of Vilso® Forte per liter of water. This solution is applied by spraying on the surfaces to be disinfected (in the absence of animals). There is no need to stop after 30-60 minutes.
Consult your Colin representative for specific instructions and different use cases.